Friday, October 17, 2014

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Again






Have you watched The Gamblers? In the movie, Nkem Owoh touched Anita Joseph’s boobs. The self-styled ‘sexcellency’ recently justified that compromise of her private part. 



According to her, the script said that the humorous actor should touch her breasts. “We have to make the scene real so I gave him my breasts to touch and that act blew people’s minds. 

That was the whole idea. I do lots of stuff like that. It doesn't matter; it is the kind of job I do. Acting is about pretence. I have chemistry working with everybody but there are some people you work better with.”

Incidentally, the Nollywood actress and ‘Nye M Something’ crooner considers all parts of her body sexy. “Everywhere is sexy because everybody has what trips him or her – the boobs, back or legs. 

I have seen somebody that loves my palm. My fingers are very sexy,” she gushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment